Jeff Latham has been working in the complementary healing field since 1997, receiving a diploma in Sports Therapy in 1998.
Jeff’s training and personal experience has given him a good understanding of how the body reacts to physical demand and injury and therefore how to find the best way to help restore it to fitness and balance.
He is also very aware that there are many stresses that contribute to tension and muscular problems in the body, so for those that have the need he has trained in and developed skills in other healing modalities.
These include; Reiki, Indian Head Massage and Bach Flower Remedies.
These can be used as stand alone treatments, or in combination with the massage based treatment. This means that if you are not a sports person, but are trying to keep healthy and active, you may still benefit from treatment.
• Treatments are available from my home treatment room, mobile service or clinic based
• Evening appointments are available to help those that are working in the daytime
• Dover based, I also cover Deal, Folkestone, Hythe and villages towards Canterbury
• If you are a visitor to Dover or passing through, I can arrange an appointment
• I also have contacts with colleagues covering a range of other therapies, should you need referral